Terms & Conditions
D.R. Gordon Building does not disclose any of your personal information to any third party. We do retain information provided by the client to respond to enquiry and for subsequent customer follow up.
© 2006 Davanna Building Pty Ltd T/A D.R. Gordon Building.
ABN 46119 363 629
Disclaimer of liability
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information within this website and within all D.R. Gordon Building promotional material. The information within the material acts as a general introduction to the D.R. Gordon Building range concept. The information contained does not act as a contract, warranty or guarantee. All images, photographs and photography displayed are intended as a representation and indicative guide only.
- Elevations, floor plans, dimensions, specifications, website, promotional material and images are subject to change without notice.
- Floor plans are subject to block orientation and fall of land and are not drawn to scale.
- Front doors shown in the picture and landscaping shown in pictures are not included in the stated entry price.
- External rendering and feature brickwork is not included in the entry price. Temporary fencing used during construction varies according to individual block and is therefore not included in the stated entry price.
- The temporary fencing will be included in the final contract price.
- The stated entry price is based on the D.R. Gordon Building Traditional Façade and D.R. Gordon Building Classic specifications range, and is based on availability at time of construction.
- Prospective customers should rely on their own enquiries and contract of sale for specific details of sale.
To the extent permitted by law, D.R. Gordon Building accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of any error, omission, or misinterpretation of any information within this website or other D.R. Gordon Building promotional material.
This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute or law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.